- Caribbean Maritime Magazine is second to none as its on time delivery keeps the membership well advised as well in eager anticipation of upcoming meetings. Indeed its readership and participation stretches worldwide as Shipping by its very nature embraces the world.
Captain Rawle Baddaloo (Caribbean Shipping Association, Past President)
- The first issue of Caribbean Maritime was published in May 2007, it was said that the journal would be a major institution in the work of the Caribbean Shipping Association…over the past five years this journal has done that and much more. It has proven to be a major source of information on all aspects of the industry. The magazine has garnered tremendous popularity because of the relevancy of articles covered.
Corah Ann (Ceo, Seaboard Freight & Shipping Jamaica Ltd.)
- Caribbean Maritime has been a true partner and a solid medium for us at Wärtsilä to share our expertise.
Tamara A. Rivera (Wärtsilä Caribbean Inc, Marketing & Communications Administrator)
- The book looks very attractive and interesting. Congratulations!
Ana Franco (Ecu Group of Companies, Managing Director Assistant)
- We are very proud to be part of this publication. It's great and we like the handbook's design very much. Thank you for all your support.
Capt. Luis Angulo (Sol Marine Offshore S.A., General Manager)
- I think it looks great – 1st issue has so much scope for many more. Everyone is happy.
Sujal (Fly540 Commercial Manager)
- We got the two copies of the guide yesterday and it looks fantastic. Great work!
- Great work, I was at WTM and picked a copy and looks excellent
- Congratulations!!! The version 2011 is really special and looks superb!
Sabine (Turtle Bay)
- You did an excellent job on the entire publication; it looks and 'feels' good!Wanja (Corporate Communications| Kenya Civil Aviation Authority)
We received the copies on Monday from the printers and l would like to appreciate and thank everyone for the great work that has done on the magazine, the realization of the vision is really good and the handling and reading it felt great.
Larry (Inside Mombasa)
We are in receipt of the August – September issue. Great job!! *standing ovation*
Ann (The Village Market)
Land & Marine moves with the times, whilst the quality of the product remains the stable. And the fact that the contact we maintain is extremely pleasant only serves to improve our cooperation.
To ensure the timely and cost-effective distribution of products to the members of various business sectors via well respected and high quality publications.